Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. newdog inc provides a 30 day quality guarantee for all products and imprinting from the invoice date of the order. If there are quality issues please email photos of the issues to us which we will review prior to contacting you. For any quantity discrepancies with what is delivered and what has been invoiced please contact us. Our shipments are counted three times prior to leaving our warehouse and we retain paper copies of all counts for a minimum of 2 months.
2. Our liability is limited to the value of our products and services.
3. Cancellation or changes to orders once an order has gone into production are subject to all costs incurred.
4. We accept cash, cheques, Visa, MasterCard, Interac, and Direct Deposit as listed on our Quote.
5. All artwork generated or created by newdog inc, Contract Prints or Silk Prints is th property of newdog Inc. Copies are available at a cost of $30.00 each.
6. newdog inc accepts no liability for any unauthorized use of copyrighted or registered logos provided to us by our customers for their orders. It is understood that the client is responsible for obtaining the rights to use such images and newdog inc maintains the right to question ownership of any and all image provided by our customers.
7. All quoted prices do not include taxes ( G.S.T. or other). On each of our Quotes there is printed a Valid Till date for that quote.
8. All sold merchandise remains the property of newdog inc until paid in full by the customer.
9. Due to the complex nature of our business, we are unable to accept verbal orders, changes or instructions. Please email all such requests.
How and when we collect information
We collect “personal” information from you when you provide it to us. For example, if you purchase a product from us, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address. If you sign up to receive sales updates, new products releases, or newsletters, we will collect your email address. If you take advantage of special services offered by us, we may collect other personal information about you.
What we do with your information
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your e-mail address with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. You may, from time to time, receive information from us about new features, new services and special offers we think you’ll find valuable.
The personal information that you give us when you place an order is used to process and fulfill your order. We also use your personal information for our own internal purposes, such as providing customer support or providing, maintaining, evaluating and improving our products and services.
We may disclose the personal and non-personal information of our customers to any successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that acquires our business. We may need to disclose your personal information when required by law or when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process.
Your choice to opt-out of certain communications
If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your complete name, e-mail address and mailing address. Note that you may still receive customer service related communications from us.
We link to other websites
Our website may contain links to websites operated by other companies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of such other websites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our website.
IP address and cookies
We also collect “non-personal” information from you, such as your browser type, the URL of the previous web site you visited, your ISP, operating system, and your IP address. “Non-personal” information cannot be easily used to personally identify you. We may use your non-personal information to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your non-personal information may also be used to gather broad demographic information and to recognize customer traffic patterns and website usage. This information aids us in merchandising and in developing the design and layout of the website.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us from unauthorized access or disclosure, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or other acts or omissions.
Updating your personal information
If your personal information changes, you may correct, update or remove personal information previously provided to us by contacting our customer support team.